Fair Employment Policy (Diversity And Inclusion)
Priority Consultants Group is committed to working with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds who bring diverse experience and strengths. We seek out those individuals who also demonstrate care; for each other, our customers and other stakeholders with the range of skills, experience, and frames of reference that drives innovation and will help us to achieve our corporate goals.
Recruitment practices at Priority Consultants are guided by the Fair Employment Practices set out in Singapore by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP ) including:
- Recruit and select employees based on merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunities for training and development based on their strengths and needs to help them achieve their full potential.
- Inculcate behaviours that reflect our core values and support the principals of inclusion and diversity
- Pursue diversity of our workforce at all levels to reflect the communities and cultures where we operate
Safe Place To Work
Everyone in the organisation has a role to play in ensuring that work is conducive, safe and free from harassment and we maintain zero tolerance to any form of disrespect or harassment at the workplace either real world or in the virtual work environment.
Workplace harassment is defined as any behaviour that causes or is likely to cause alarm or distress to another party, can violate a person’s dignity or create an unfavourable work environment.
Examples of behaviour that may be considered harassment include but are not limited to:
- Threatening, abusive, or insulting language, comments or other non-verbal gestures
- Cyber bullying
- Sexual harassment
As a hybrid real and virtual organisation, at Priority Consultants Group we recognise that workplace harassment can take place through different modes of communications, such as by email, text messaging or social media. In addition to overt bullying behaviours, it can also take the form of excluding individuals from communications, information and activities, with the aim of undermining or causing professional harm.
Any incidence of Harassment or Bullying should be reported to the HR Department or alternatively, an individual may speak with any member of the company’s Culture Committee.